To My Dedicated Members:
I want to thank each one of you for your courage and honesty that you have shown in your therapeutic journey thus far - YOU are the reason why I stay motivated in this sacred call. Second, these are trying and unprecedented times for ALL of us - there are no exemptions. Our collective connectedness couldn’t be more apparent as we encounter directly how and what occurs in one part of the world has a far-reaching impact on the entire world.
As I/we keep a pulse of what is coming within the next weeks and maybe months, I am aware of the safety that is more apparent, and needed, for us as individuals who are not exempt from the COVID - 19; however, being active participants in a worldwide solution that will hopefully change the course of action within the next several weeks.
Therefore, I have implemented the following in order to ensure that we are being responsible, safe, and compliant with CDC and Maryland Department of Health Guidelines for therapy:
1. Effective, Saturday, 3/21/2020, Matters of the Mind, LLC office will be closed until further notice.
2. Beginning March 23rd to the end of the month, March 31st, all sessions will be held virtually face to face using the Zoom Platform (see details below). Scheduled members will be sent a Gmail invite inclusive of the Zoom platform details within the invite.
3. **Important** There will be no teletherapy sessions held on April 1st - April 4th. All sessions have been canceled and we ask that you reschedule if applicable. After April 4th, all sessions will resume - being held teletherapy until further notice.
4. TeleTherapy Appointments fall in line with face to face policy appointments. Even though we have waived all cancellation fees during this time, we ask that you follow the cancellation policy if you choose not to attend your virtual appointment - canceling at least 24 hours before your appointment.
Zoom Appointments - TeleTherapy Delivery
1. If you do not have the Zoom Application, please download it on your PC/tablet by going to www.zoom.us/download or if by mobile, go to your play store and download the App. Please note that the Zoom connectivity works best on a PC/tablet versus a smartphone. In the case of bad connection/disconnection, you will be called on your mobile phone to continue session.
2. During your virtual session, please ensure that privacy is at the forefront - e.g. secure a private room/space with limited distractions.
Again, thank you for your dedication and compliance during this time! We will make it, and we will make it...together! As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns. We are here to help!
Peace and Blessings,
Angela Harper, Founder & CEO Cc: Matters of the Mind Administration